Restore and Rejuvenate Brick Pavers, Flagstone, Stamped Concrete, Natural Stone, Outdoor Barbeques, and More!
Step 1: Cleaning
Top Notch utilizes state of the art cleaning equipment along with a line of professional grade cleaners developed for the care and maintenance of brick pavers. No matter what the condition of your pavers, restoration cleaning will make them look new again.
- Removes efflorescence and ground-in dirt
- Removes motor oil leaks and other greasy stains
- Removes most rust stains
Step 2: Polymeric Sand
Polymeric sand is a unique blend of polymer binders and calibrated sand, available in tan and grey. Once the polymeric sand sets, it becomes firm and locks between the paver joints. This firm bond maintains pavers securely in place, being equally effective on both horizontal and sloped surfaces. It also withstands erosion due to climatic conditions such as wind, rain and freezing temperatures. The elasticity assures that the paver joints avoid cracking and are properly filled at all times. Thus, it will also help prevent insect penetration and weed sprouting.
- Helps prevent water erosion (stabilizes pavers)
- Helps prevent weed sprouting
- Helps prevent damage caused by insects
- More beautifully aesthetic than standard sand
Step 3: Sealing
To protect brick pavers from staining and to enhance the natural color and appearance, we use only professional grade sealers. These sealers will not build up, turn hazy, peel or flake over time like most sealers. These sealers are designed to penetrate the brick and create a look that enhances the natural color of the pavers. The result is a surface barrier against stains that is easy to clean. Simply wash dirt and stains off the surface with a spray nozzle. These sealers also create a barrier against the sun’s UV rays, which fade and dull the appearance of pavers over time.
- Will enhance the color of your pavers with a deep, rich look
- Helps prevent paver fading from harmful UV ray
- Protects against oil, water, and dirt